Posted: 1/10/2013 11:25:00 AM
Winter of 2013 has proved to be extremely dangerous. Mayor Menino has officially declared the city of Boston in “A State of Emergency”. Hospitals have become overridden with Flu victims and are trying to move the people along as quickly as possible. Due to the high demand for assistance, citizens of Massachusetts can find many clinics giving complimentary FLU SHOTS.
A-Affordable would like to offer some simple steps that can keep you far from this dangerous flu. It is important to take proactive steps towards keeping your home and vehicle sanitary, as these are the places that you spend a great deal of time. It is an extremely good idea to buy a bottle/wipes of disinfectant (Lysol) and have it handy in your day bag and at your office place.
- 1- Wipe ALL phones down daily with a disinfectant.
- 2- Wash sheets weekly (daily if already sick)
- 3- Wipe toys down with disinfectant.
- 4- Wash them in dishwasher if you have one.
- 5- Wipe down bathroom every few days.
- 6- Use hot water when cleaning dishes.
- 7- Run your sponges through the dishwasher (if you have one)
- 1- Wipe the steering wheel down with disinfectant daily.
- 2- Wipe down ALL vehicle handles daily.
- 3- Spray a disinfectant within the car at the end of each day.
- 4- Throw away trash.
- 5- Wash coffee mugs and water bottles daily.
The most IMPORTANT tip that we can give you is to constantly
WASH YOUR HANDS
throughout the day!!
Eating healthy and getting regular exercise is
always a bonus and can help fend off colds.