Four years ago, A-Affordable Insurance Agency adopted an electronic process to quote, start, and service insurance policies over the phone utilizing email, electronic signatures, and credit/debit cards. The intent at the time was to make getting insurance easier for customers that worked during regular business hours or did not have access to one of our physical locations. Who would have known, just how essential this process would become now?
As the Coronavirus and its impact continue to evolve and develop, A-Affordable Insurance Agency is complying with the statewide Stay at Home Advisory by closing our doors to all walk-in customers, and keeping our phone lines open during regular business hours.
We are ready and standing by to:
- Quote auto, home, condo, renters, motorcycle, commercial vehicle, recreational vehicle, general liability, and business insurance policies with several different insurance companies.
- Start an insurance policy as long as the customer has access to email and a credit/debit card.
- Add or transfer a vehicle to an existing policy and process any dealer paperwork.
- Email or Fax Registration and Title Applications for the RMV so that there is no need for anyone to pick up the forms at our office.
- Increase, decrease, or remove insurance coverage.
- Add, remove, or defer a driver.
- Take a payment via credit/debit/EFT or contact your insurance company to see if a hardship agreement is possible.
Basically most transactions can be done over the phone or electronically, so we strongly encourage you to call us at 1-800-897-2837 or visit our website at www.a-affordableinsurance.com.
Our Call Center is open Mon-Thurs 8 am to 8 pm, Friday 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 3 pm.
The links to make a payment or file a claim can be found on our website at https://www.a-affordableinsurance.com/current-customers/
#getmoresavemore #payonline #staysafe #flattenthecurve
Save More, Get More™ with A-Affordable Insurance Agency!