Massachusetts Business Insurance
It doesn’t matter whether your business is big or small, just starting out, or well established. Your Business Matters to Us!
A business owner’s policy (BOP) is a convenient way to help protect your business by packaging property and liability insurance into a single policy. Worry less about insurance and focus on your customers when you bundle your coverages!
Contact A-Affordable Insurance Agency and find out how to protect your business from financial damages arising from accidents, property damage, professional errors, workers compensation claims and other situations.
Call our phone center at 1-800-89-SAVES Monday through Thursday 8 am to 8 pm, Friday 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 3 pm.
At A-Affordable, we open early and stay late for you!
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Business insurance isn’t a specific coverage, rather it is a collection or bundle of several different policies offered to business owners at a discounted rate. The goal is to protect your business against severe financial loss and the range of protection required is just as unique as your business.
Talk to one of our commercial lines specialists today to find out which of the following is right for you:
Types of Coverage to Consider:
- Property Insurance
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Business Income Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions
You’ll want A-Affordable on your team to help you sort through the many business insurance policy options available.
- Helps pay for lawsuits that claim your business caused bodily injury or property damage.
- Pays for third-party damages, not yours.
- Protects businesses against a wide variety of situations involving third-party injuries or property damage (e.g. slip and falls, broken windows).
- Generally includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Personal and Advertising Injury, Medical Payments, Products Completed Operations, Damages to Premises Rented to you.
- While General Liability is not required by law, failing to carry it could result in a severe financial loss.
- Helps cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is at fault. It can help pay for damaged property and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident.
- Provides Liability and Physical Damage protection for all types if vehicles used in business including cars, trucks, vans, semis, dump trucks, etc.
- Commercial auto insurance isn’t just for industrial vehicles like semis or dump trucks. For example, businesses that use a car to run errands, carry tools or transport clients might also need a commercial auto policy.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation insurance provides benefits to employees for work-related injuries or illnesses including medical care, wages from lost work time, and more. It not only helps pay for the medical expenses needed to treat job-related injuries and illnesses but also helps employees keep their income while they take time off to recover from an injury.
In the state of Massachusetts, businesses that have employees must have workers’ compensation insurance. Without it, your business could face painful fines and the possibility of lawsuits filed by employees injured on the job.
I received a call from Milana today concerning my bill. I informed her that I had moved out of state and she did an AWESOME JOB cleaning up behind me so that there were going to be no problems. A-Affordable was great and Milana went above and beyond. All around a great business and all the employees that I have dealt with were super helpful. Thanks again!
I walked in to get a quote for commercial auto policy and walked out with plates and registration in hand! The staff were knowledgeable and very friendly. Their rates are amongst the lowest for same amount of coverage. Did I mention I walked out with plates and a registration?!?!?!?!?!? NO NEED TO GO TO RMV!
Audrey Brewer was fantastic in helping me with my auto policy requirements. A job well done. Thank you.
I have a daughter returning home and wanted a quote on her rates on a car we are getting for her. It was future business. Emily was quite helpful, after getting needed info. on my daughter, to give me an estimate of her rate upon her return. Kudos to all the c/s folks I have spoken with over the past months since coming on board with the A-Affordable folks.
Working with Audrey Brewer was amazing. She was very polite and extremely knowledgeable about auto insurance. She understood my situation very well and indeed found best option for me and my wife. Very pleasant conversation with her. Anybody who is looking for auto insurance she is right person to look for. Thanks Audrey!