Insurance for Homeowners in Massachusetts
Between our state’s rich history, top-rated schools, and championship sports teams, it’s no secret that Massachusetts is a great place to purchase a home. Yet with such a large investment comes the need for homeowners insurance, and it can be difficult for residents to determine how much coverage they need.
To help you account for potential liabilities and expenses after blizzards, hurricanes, tropical storms, and more, A-Affordable Insurance is here to help. We’ve called Massachusetts home since 1984 and are committed to providing our neighbors throughout the state with affordable homeowners insurance that doesn’t skimp on coverage – even if your policy payment history is less than perfect.
What Our Homeowners Insurance Covers
Whether you’re preparing for the purchase of your first home, looking to relocate, or wishing to retire along the coast, homeowners insurance is a must in Massachusetts. A standard will help cover the replacement costs of contents inside your home from loss or damage, as well as the structure of your home from types of damage such as:
- Other perils named in your policy
However, the standard coverage package of most home insurance policies pays on the depreciated value of your lost items, potentially sticking you with a large out-of-pocket expense when you replace them with new items. To find a homeowners policy that won’t leave you with regret, contact A-Affordable Insurance. We work with several different insurance providers to find you the right coverage at the right price.
Supplemental Coverage for Your Home
Your homeowners insurance policy only covers liabilities and expenses up to its limit. It’s important for Massachusetts residents to consider obtaining other coverages in the event high-value items, business equipment, inventory, and more are lost in an accident. A-Affordable Insurance is proud to offer you replacement cost coverage for the contents of your home, including options such as:
- Additional living expense coverage: When a disaster makes your home uninhabitable, your expenses will be covered during repairs from an insured loss or event.
- Liability insurance coverage: If someone is injured on or near your property, you’ll be protected. You can also consider additional liability coverage with an umbrella insurance policy.
- Coverage for business equipment or business inventory: If you operate a business out of your home, we highly recommend this coverage in the event of a disaster.
- Flood and/or earthquake insurance: Not all natural disasters are covered by your homeowners policy, making it all the more important to consider flood insurance and/or earthquake insurance in prone areas.
- Animal liability insurance: Should a guest become injured due to a bite or another incident involving your beloved furry family members, you’ll be covered for your liability.
- Other replacement cost coverage: Ask us about insuring valuable possessions like jewelry and firearms, floater insurance, sump pump insurance, and much more.
Combine and Save With A-Affordable Insurance
Not only will A-Affordable Insurance’s team work hard to find you the right policy at the best price, but we also allow you to combine and save. By bundling your homeowners policy with your auto insurance policy or other types of insurance, you can maximize your coverage while lowering our already competitive rates even more.
If you’re not sure where to begin when it comes to homeowners insurance in Massachusetts, contact A-Affordable Insurance today at 800-89-SAVES (72837). We offer extended customer service hours and will be glad to help you meet your coverage needs at an affordable rate.
Today my wife Carrie experienced her first time working with A-Affordable Insurance Agency in Leominster MA. Jeremie Abreu went ABOVE & BEYOND your typical customer service. It's nice to see that people really still do care about other humans and treat them kindly and with respect.
September 9, 2021
Michelle informed me my previous policy was ending and gave me the deadline we had to set up a new policy so my insurance would not lapse. She helped in finding me a cheaper policy which still served all my needs. A quick phone call to her and I was able to sign all my documents electronically and get the new policy in place. Super easy, straight forward and really nice to work with!
August 25, 2021
Recent Blog Posts
Whether you’re buying your first home, moving to a different house, or need to find a new insurance policy for your home, buying insurance for your personal property is serious business. There are a lot of factors to consider. Price and coverage are the first things to come to mind, but there are many other
Sometimes, getting insured so you can hit the open road is more difficult than it ought to be. If you have a poor insurance payment history or a less-than-stellar driving record, you may have fears of being rejected, or you might be hesitant to shop for a new plan. Not to worry, though, because A-Affordable
It is fall in New England so the days are getting shorter and the nights a little bit longer. While this may evoke pleasant memories of pumpkin spice lattes, hot apple cider, and a crackling fireplace, it’s also a good time to double- check the security measures you have in your apartment. According to the FBI’s