Insurance for Homeowners in Massachusetts
Between our state’s rich history, top-rated schools, and championship sports teams, it’s no secret that Massachusetts is a great place to purchase a home. Yet with such a large investment comes the need for homeowners insurance, and it can be difficult for residents to determine how much coverage they need.
To help you account for potential liabilities and expenses after blizzards, hurricanes, tropical storms, and more, A-Affordable Insurance is here to help. We’ve called Massachusetts home since 1984 and are committed to providing our neighbors throughout the state with affordable homeowners insurance that doesn’t skimp on coverage – even if your policy payment history is less than perfect.
What Our Homeowners Insurance Covers
Whether you’re preparing for the purchase of your first home, looking to relocate, or wishing to retire along the coast, homeowners insurance is a must in Massachusetts. A standard will help cover the replacement costs of contents inside your home from loss or damage, as well as the structure of your home from types of damage such as:
- Other perils named in your policy
However, the standard coverage package of most home insurance policies pays on the depreciated value of your lost items, potentially sticking you with a large out-of-pocket expense when you replace them with new items. To find a homeowners policy that won’t leave you with regret, contact A-Affordable Insurance. We work with several different insurance providers to find you the right coverage at the right price.
Supplemental Coverage for Your Home
Your homeowners insurance policy only covers liabilities and expenses up to its limit. It’s important for Massachusetts residents to consider obtaining other coverages in the event high-value items, business equipment, inventory, and more are lost in an accident. A-Affordable Insurance is proud to offer you replacement cost coverage for the contents of your home, including options such as:
- Additional living expense coverage: When a disaster makes your home uninhabitable, your expenses will be covered during repairs from an insured loss or event.
- Liability insurance coverage: If someone is injured on or near your property, you’ll be protected. You can also consider additional liability coverage with an umbrella insurance policy.
- Coverage for business equipment or business inventory: If you operate a business out of your home, we highly recommend this coverage in the event of a disaster.
- Flood and/or earthquake insurance: Not all natural disasters are covered by your homeowners policy, making it all the more important to consider flood insurance and/or earthquake insurance in prone areas.
- Animal liability insurance: Should a guest become injured due to a bite or another incident involving your beloved furry family members, you’ll be covered for your liability.
- Other replacement cost coverage: Ask us about insuring valuable possessions like jewelry and firearms, floater insurance, sump pump insurance, and much more.
Combine and Save With A-Affordable Insurance
Not only will A-Affordable Insurance’s team work hard to find you the right policy at the best price, but we also allow you to combine and save. By bundling your homeowners policy with your auto insurance policy or other types of insurance, you can maximize your coverage while lowering our already competitive rates even more.
If you’re not sure where to begin when it comes to homeowners insurance in Massachusetts, contact A-Affordable Insurance today at 800-89-SAVES (72837). We offer extended customer service hours and will be glad to help you meet your coverage needs at an affordable rate.
Very good place I just sat in the parking lot
I had the pleasure of speaking with Regina G. to set up my car insurance/registration. She was great! Super nice and very helpful, answered all of my questions and did everything she could to get me a policy that worked best for me.
Regina was so awesome! I was stressed and nervous and her cool calm style was exactly what i needed. She got me squared away n dialed in. So helpful. Thank you regina!!!
Recent Blog Posts
By now, most of us have heard the stories or maybe even witnessed teenage driving accidents, but did you know that traffic crashes are the leading cause of death for teens (15-18 years old) in the United States, ahead of all types of injury, disease, or violence, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)?
Did you know that falling is the second leading cause of accidental or unintentional injury deaths worldwide, according to the World Health Organization? Surprising, right? Well since we all are spending way more time at home than ever before, it’s important to make sure it’s safe, especially if there are adults over 65 and
It’s that time of year… the weather is getting cooler, pumpkin spice lattes have returned, fall foliage season is just around the corner, the sun is setting earlier and if you’re a biker, riding your motorcycle after sunset is becoming increasingly likely. Most bikers have ridden their motorcycles at night, but it can be