Motorcycle Insurance in Massachusetts
Ride with us!
You may have been born to be wild, and have a little rebel spirit in you, but motorcycle insurance coverage is one thing motorcycle owners can’t do without. It doesn’t matter whether your choice of motorcycle is a cruiser, touring bike, antique, high performance, or a sport motorcycle, we can find coverage for you.
There’s nothing quite like experiencing the freedom of the open roads from a motorcycle seat, but a machine that brings you this much joy deserves a little protection from you with the right amount and type of insurance coverage.
Give us a call at 1-800-89-SAVES or fill out the form on your right and we’ll contact you! Our phone support hours are Monday-Thursday from 8 am to 8 pm, Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm.
At A-Affordable, we open early and stay late for you!
Massachusetts Motorcycle Insurance Options
Motorcyclists have different insurance needs than people who drive cars. Not only are injuries more severe and the costs higher for motorcyclists and their passengers, but many owners add aftermarket parts/upgrades that aren’t covered by the standard motorcycle policy. That’s why it’s important to discuss your insurance coverage with a knowledgeable insurance agent.
Call us here at A-Affordable Insurance Agency, Inc. today to find out if any of the following coverage types are the right choice for you.
• Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Coverage
• Medical Payments
• Custom Parts and Equipment
• Roadside Assistance
• Total Loss Replacement
These are in addition to standard coverage options like comprehensive and collision coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, etc.
Keeping Motorcycle Coverage Costs Low
We understand that money is tight for many people throughout Massachusetts. As a result, we take great pride in offering low-cost motorcycle insurance options as well as many opportunities to help motorcycle owners cut the costs of their insurance by:
• Taking qualifying safety courses
• Bundling policies
• Covering multiple motorcycles
• Raising deductibles
• Taking advantage of discounts for Mature Riders
This is on top of our already competitive pricing! So, stop in or call 1-800-897-2837 today to speak with us about your motorcycle coverage needs and options. To get you out on the road sooner with the RIGHT coverage, we can even write your motorcycle insurance over the phone!
We Issue Plates
A-Affordable Insurance is your One-Stop-Shop. Save time! Get your insurance AND registration all in one place. At A-Affordable we can:
- Issue new plates, including passenger normal, motorcycle, commercial, and trailer.
- Transfer plates.
- Renew registrations.
- Process plate returns.
To find more about our onsite registry service, call us NOW at 1-800-897-2837
Bad Things Happen Even to the Best Driver/Rider
Stop wondering if your auto or motorcycle insurance coverage is sufficient. Stop in or give us a call to speak with us about your auto and motorcycle coverage needs.
To get you out on the road sooner with the RIGHT coverage, we can even write your auto or motorcycle insurance over the phone. All you need is a valid credit card and an email.
Buying a Car or Motorcycle?
- Call us before you buy to find out how much the insurance will cost and authorize us to add the vehicle to your policy. This will allow us to process and stamp the dealer paperwork right away.
- Massachusetts state law requires the dealer to sign over the title or certificate of origin to you before you take the car home.
- You can only attach the plates from your old vehicle to the new one if you are 18+ years and have sold, traded-in or junked (lost possession of) your old car. You are then allowed 7 days to transfer the plates and register your new vehicle. Day 1 of the 7-day period is the day you signed over the title of your old car to someone else.
- If you do not meet the above criteria, your new vehicle must be registered with the RMV before you attach your plates.
Contact us at 1-800-897-2838
Why A-Affordable Insurance Agency, Inc.?
It’s true that there are many insurance providers out there to consider for all of your insurance needs. However, we believe that we are an ideal choice because we offer:
- Convenient Locations: We have 15 offices located throughout eastern and central Massachusetts.
- Outstanding Customer Service: We have extended office hours and offer phone support from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Friday and 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday.
- Quality Products: We have a long history of providing a wide range of quality insurance products to Massachusetts residents at affordable prices since 1984.
I received a call from Milana today concerning my bill. I informed her that I had moved out of state and she did an AWESOME JOB cleaning up behind me so that there were going to be no problems. A-Affordable was great and Milana went above and beyond. All around a great business and all the employees that I have dealt with were super helpful. Thanks again!
I walked in to get a quote for commercial auto policy and walked out with plates and registration in hand! The staff were knowledgeable and very friendly. Their rates are amongst the lowest for same amount of coverage. Did I mention I walked out with plates and a registration?!?!?!?!?!? NO NEED TO GO TO RMV!
Audrey Brewer was fantastic in helping me with my auto policy requirements. A job well done. Thank you.
I have a daughter returning home and wanted a quote on her rates on a car we are getting for her. It was future business. Emily was quite helpful, after getting needed info. on my daughter, to give me an estimate of her rate upon her return. Kudos to all the c/s folks I have spoken with over the past months since coming on board with the A-Affordable folks.
Working with Audrey Brewer was amazing. She was very polite and extremely knowledgeable about auto insurance. She understood my situation very well and indeed found best option for me and my wife. Very pleasant conversation with her. Anybody who is looking for auto insurance she is right person to look for. Thanks Audrey!