Insurance for Motorcyclists in Massachusetts
You bought a motorcycle for a reason, whether you were born to be wild or simply love the freedom of the wide, open roads. But nothing squashes the joy your machine brings like not having the right coverage – especially when you need it. At A-Affordable Insurance in Massachusetts, we pride ourselves in providing motorcyclists with comprehensive, affordable motorcycle insurance policies that give them the peace of mind to adventure without worry.
Get the Right Coverage
Many people think car insurance policies are similar to motorcycle policies, but motorcyclists have vastly different needs. For one, the risk of becoming injured on a motorcycle is much greater, and any injuries sustained are typically more severe and costly for motorcyclists and their passengers. Also, many motorcycle owners purchase aftermarket parts and make upgrades that are typically not covered by standard policies, making it even more important to discuss your coverage with a knowledgeable agent.
Since 1984, A-Affordable Insurance has served motorcyclists living in Massachusetts with budget-friendly insurance that doesn’t skimp on coverage. Whether your motorcycle is a cruiser, touring bike, antique, high-performance model, or sporting vehicle, we can help you find the right policy that offers the following:
- Comprehensive and collision coverage for you and your passengers, including medical payments
- Coverage for bodily injury and property damage liability
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
- Roadside assistance, total loss replacement, and coverage for custom parts and equipment
Comprehensive Policies at Low Rates
We believe your budget shouldn’t be a barrier to affording great motorcycle insurance. That’s why we keep our motorcycle coverage costs low on our already competitive pricing and provide additional opportunities to help you save on your policy, such as:
- Raising deductibles
- Taking qualifying safety courses
- Special discounts for mature riders
- Discounts for covering multiple motorcycles
- Bundling policies with auto, home, renters, and other types of insurance
One-Stop Shop for Insurance and Plates
In addition to securing affordable, high-quality motorcycle coverage, you can also obtain your Massachusetts motorcycle plates at A-Affordable Insurance. Our on-site registry services can:
- Issue new motorcycle plates
- Transfer existing motorcycle plates
- Renew motorcycle registrations
- Process motorcycle plate returns
If you’re buying a new motorcycle, you can also ask us ahead of time how much your insurance policy will cost and authorize us to issue you your coverage, which will expedite your paperwork with the dealership. For this to happen, all that’s required is a valid credit card and email address, allowing us to write your motorcycle insurance over the phone.
Prepare for the Unexpected
Even if you’re the most careful motorcyclist on the road, accidents can still happen. Instead of hoping your motorcycle insurance policy offers sufficient coverage, prepare for the unexpected with A-Affordable Insurance. With locations across Massachusetts, we’re committed to getting you on the road sooner and for an affordable price – with the right amount of coverage.
For more information, contact A-Affordable Insurance at 800-89-SAVES (72837). Our knowledgeable representatives are available to discuss your needs from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday.
We Issue Plates!
Thanks to our on-site registry service, A-Affordable Insurance is your one-stop shop for comprehensive insurance policies, plates, registration, and more. Our team can handle many tasks you’d otherwise have to visit the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) for, including:
- Issuing new plates, including passenger, motorcycle, commercial, and trailer
- Transferring existing plates
- Renewing registrations
- Processing plate returns
Thanks to A-Affordable Insurance, you can not only skip the RMV line and save time, but you can also save money thanks to our competitively priced policies. To learn more about our on-site registry service, call us now at 1-800-897-2837.
Bad Things Happen Even to the Best Driver/Rider
Stop wondering if your auto or motorcycle insurance coverage is sufficient. Stop in or give us a call to speak with us about your auto and motorcycle coverage needs.
To get you out on the road sooner with the RIGHT coverage, we can even write your auto or motorcycle insurance over the phone. All you need is a valid credit card and an email.
For more information call us at 1-800-89-SAVES or Click Here
Buying a Car or Motorcycle?
- Call us before you buy to find out how much the insurance will cost and authorize us to add the vehicle to your policy. This will allow us to process and stamp the dealer paperwork right away.
- Massachusetts state law requires the dealer to sign over the title or certificate of origin to you before you take the car home.
- You can only attach the plates from your old vehicle to the new one if you are 18+ years and have sold, traded-in or junked (lost possession of) your old car. You are then allowed 7 days to transfer the plates and register your new vehicle. Day 1 of the 7-day period is the day you signed over the title of your old car to someone else.
- If you do not meet the above criteria, your new vehicle must be registered with the RMV before you attach your plates.
Contact us at 1-800-897-2838
Why A-Affordable Insurance Agency, Inc.?
It’s true that there are many insurance providers out there to consider for all of your insurance needs. However, we believe that we are an ideal choice because we offer:
- Convenient Locations: We have 15 offices located throughout eastern and central Massachusetts.
- Outstanding Customer Service: We have extended office hours and offer phone support from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Friday and 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday.
- Quality Products: We have a long history of providing a wide range of quality insurance products to Massachusetts residents at affordable prices since 1984.
No appointment is necessary. You can drop by one of our 15 local offices, give us a call at 1-800-89-SAVES (72837) or Click Here to request a quote.
A-Affordable SAVED MY BUTT. My previous insurance policy was cancelled due to non payment (attributed to a series of misunderstandings and late arriving letters), and when I went through my previous agency to find new coverage, the cheapest they found was a $4000 down payment and $450+ monthly payments. I only had two days to find new coverage before I would lose my registration on the vehicle. A friend directed me to A-Affordable, and Regina (the CSR) was able to get me set up with a new policy that was even less than my previous monthly payments! I’m incredibly grateful for how kind, understanding, knowledgeable and quick Regina was. Overall: incredible customer service, ACTUALLY affordable insurance coverage, and an easy process.
March 30, 2023
3 Questions to Ask When Shopping for Homeowners Insurance
Whether you’re buying your first home, moving to a different house, or need to find a new insurance policy for your home, buying insurance for your personal property is serious business. There are a lot of factors to consider. Price and coverage are the first things to come to mind, but there are many other
How to Get Car Insurance with Poor Insurance Payment History
Sometimes, getting insured so you can hit the open road is more difficult than it ought to be. If you have a poor insurance payment history or a less-than-stellar driving record, you may have fears of being rejected, or you might be hesitant to shop for a new plan. Not to worry, though, because A-Affordable
Apartment Safety Check
It is fall in New England so the days are getting shorter and the nights a little bit longer. While this may evoke pleasant memories of pumpkin spice lattes, hot apple cider, and a crackling fireplace, it’s also a good time to double- check the security measures you have in your apartment. According to the FBI’s